Pages

Monday, September 19, 2011

What's in a name?

So as my co-worker and I sat trying to come up with a name for my blog, the same kind of "view" kept popping in my head. I wanted to blog about everything interesting to me. Whether it was the latest and greatest find, a new toy for my kids, a recipe, a great photography idea, or just a story on being positive. I kept coming back to my vision board. If you haven't read or rented the movie "The Secret" go now. Or maybe finish reading my blog first. ;) "The Secret" has confirmed to me why people say to me, "you are so lucky." Really all I do, is visualize it. My husband and I are huge believers in "The Secret" so you will read about it a lot on here.
So back to me naming my blog. I wanted people to come to my blog and be able to visualize something and make it a reality. Hopefully that is what I accomplish by you taking the time to read the stuff that pops in my head to share with you.
That is what my blog will be about visions-to-reality. Enjoy....

No comments:

Post a Comment