Pages

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

My jumpy thingy

I don't know why I don't call it "the bouncer" or "the jump and slide." But anyone who knows me asks to get out the "jumpy thingy." Everyone knows exactly what it is you are talking about.
It is another one of my favorite purchases. It is the Little Tikes Jump 'n Slide Dry Bouncer or the "jumpy thingy!"
What a great purchase thanks to the grandparents for my son's second birthday. We use it whenever we have friends over and are asked to bring it everytime we go anywhere where there are kids. My one year old loves it and the twelve year olds still play in it. (Although, I don't recommend it) I am not quite sure on the age limit but it definately is fun for a one year old (by himself), crazy 4 year olds, and my older nieces still trying to hold on to their childhood. :)
Excellent product that we have used a ton. The set up takes a minute or two and take down is a few minutes longer. It is an all around excellent item to have if you have kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment