Pages

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Fisher Price IXL

I have told a few people about this excellent toy (much more than a toy)! I think this might be one of the best products out there for a 3-? year old. My best friends daughter played with it on vacation and she is 7. So, I am not real sure how old kids would be and still be interested in it. It is a story reader, a game player, a music player, a drawing board, a photo viewer and a note pad. My son loves his. He is 4 and has been playing with it for a year. He listens to music while he plays the games and colors pictures. He also likes to make funny faces on the pictures I have uploaded for him.
The best part of this toy is that you buy the games and upload them onto your computer and plug in your IXL to the computer and transfer the games to your IXL. There is no loosing your game cartridges or breaking them or throwing them in the toilet or whatever your crazy kids do. Added bonus, I think you can share them. I don't see why not because you are uploading them into your computer and then transferring them. So as long as your computer doesn't crash (God forbid), they are always there on your computer.
Great gift idea. It comes in blue or pink.

No comments:

Post a Comment