Pages

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

My camera

Ahhhh my camera. How I love thee... For as long as I can remember I have always been a picture person. Maybe it is because I don't have many pictures of myself growing up? I don't know, but I do know that I love a good picture.
I have had a ton of camera's. I always wanted a "real" camera. But couldn't bring myself to spend so much money on a camera. Especially since I had a bad streak of breaking camera's for a few years. I think every occasion for a few years, my husband bought me a new camera. Then the last one broke, I told him I wanted to buy myself a "real" camera.
Then the planner, searcher, internet craziness to find a camera took over in me. (It happens A LOT)
Then my good friend Oprah, (ok, we are not good friends, but we would be if she knew me) had her famous "Favorite Things" show. That is when I was introduced to my camera. She explained it perfectly. It is a camera for someone who doesn't know anything about cameras, who wants a good picture. It is a point and click camera or a camera for the real photographer. I can't say enough about this camera. Thanks to my husband for getting it for me!! I have owned it for almost a year now and I seriously have dreams about it. :) I want to go on trips just to take pictures. I can't wait until the leaves turn colors so I can take pictures. I am actually looking forward to the first snowfall (ok maybe not, but you get my drift) I LOVE my camera.


1 comment:

  1. this made me laugh!! Then my good friend Oprah, (ok, we are not good friends, but we would be if she knew me)

    ReplyDelete