Pages

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Love my Dyson


I am a slight germaphobe and I have allergies, so whats better than spending an arm and a leg on a nice vacuum? Not a whole lot! Seriously though, I have been wanting a Dyson for as long as I can remember. Then my mother in law brought hers out one Christmas when my son broke a glass bulb on the tile floor. She used her vacuum to sweep it up. I was like, "WHAT?" Whenever I tried that it would shoot out the back of my vacuum like a ant army was shooting at my feet. She had no problem vacuuming glass up....I was instantly hooked. :) That's all it takes in my world.
I researched blogs and asked on facebook and finally came to the conclusion that I had to have one and it was the DC25. Why? I don't remember. But I bought it and I have not ever looked back. I have a lot of hardwood and tile in my house and it works wonderful on those surfaces. I actually keep the brush running even though you can shut it off on hard surfaces. It works like a charm. It also works great on my carpet as well. I love it and if you are in the market I would suggest this one. Why? Just because, that is why!

No comments:

Post a Comment