Pages

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

The most amazing seasoning in the world!

Santa Maria Seasoning

For years, I have only used one seasoning when I make steak. It has never disappointed anyone that has ever come to my house for a steak dinner. The directions on the package say you can use it on Chicken and other Meats. I have never and probably won't ever use it on anything but steak. It goes so well with it, I don't want to ruin the taste in my mind. :)
I have only found this on the Internet. I have never found it in a store. So when I buy it, I buy a few bottles of it and I store mine in the refrigerator.
I guarantee if you like steak, you will love this seasoning. I have gotten everyone hooked that has come over on this product. You won't be disappointed!

http://shop.scottsfoodproducts.com/Santa-Maria-Seasoning-SantaMaria7.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment