Pages

Friday, January 6, 2012

Get your child familiar with the alphabet, ready for reading, writing AND math!







I love these books by Jane Moncure. Each book is based on each letter of the alphabet. My son had a difficult time, (or he was very stubborn) when starting to talk. I found that these really helped him learn how to pronounce each letter. I am sure they will continue to help him as he gets older.





They were given to me by my Sister-in-law. My son really got into them when he was about 2 1/2 or so. They really helped teach him how to identify his alphabet. Now, it helps him recognize words to start reading and writing them. I did find them on amazon.com so I have pasted the link picture to them. This is a product that is probably about 10 or more years old, so I have added a more current version of the books as well. I have never seen the newer version, but I assume they are just as good.
Here is the link to the newer version:




She also does a book set for first steps to math. I WILL be buying this for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment