Pages

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

BEST bedding ever!!

I know I have been slacking at posting all of my favorite things I have found.. The first thing I thought of when I opened the package to my new sheets was I HAVE TO BLOG ABOUT THIS!!

These are hands down the best sheets and duvet cover I have ever found. They are SO soft. So great, that when I got my first set in, I put my order in for the other 3 beds in my house. Seriously. And they are so inexpensive it is crazy.

I bought mine off of Amazon. I am a born price shopper and I have rarely found an item cheaper than anywhere BUT amazon.

Here is a link to the sheets and they come in all kinds of colors. When I get all my bedrooms finished, I will post a picture of those too :)







I also bought duvet covers for all the rooms too... Here is a link to those. Both are the same ultimate softness. You will LOVE them.

<

No comments:

Post a Comment